On Stateside, a church in Romeo grapples with systemic and politically motivated vandalism. And, what six months of COVID have looked like. Plus, we continue a focus on Detroit Month of Design with a conversation with the winner of the Design in the City competition.
Listen to the full show above or find individual segments below.
Six months into pandemic life, how COVID has surged, plateaued, and changed our approach
- Kate Wells is a reporter for Michigan Radio
From woodworking to jewelry, designer Trice Clark takes part in Detroit Month of Design
- Trice Clark is a multimedia artist. Her show is currently on view until September 30 and there will be a virtual event on Thursday, September 10. For more info, click here.
- Click here to listen to the conversation with Design Core Detroit’s director of culture and community, Kiana Wenzell.
Black Lives Matter banner repeatedly vandalized at historic Macomb County church
- Kim Newport is pastor at Romeo’s First Congregational Church.
Mackinac Island resort mixes family-friendly tourism with remote learning
- Liz Ware is part of the family that owns and runs Mission Point Resort on Mackinac Island.