Gale force winds fueled huge waves on the northern Great Lakes Tuesday with some on Lake Michigan topping out at 13 feet. For some residents in Michigan, the fall storm season is the time to hunker down — but for others it’s the perfect time to jump in the lake.
News from Michigan Radio
NPR News Headlines
- 39 Bodies Discovered In Truck Container In Southeast England
- Itty-Bitty Satellites Take On Big-Time Science Missions
- 'A Game Changer': Andrew Yang Explains How He'd Give Every American $1,000 Per Month
- As Vaping Devices Have Evolved, So Have Potential Hazards, Researchers Say
- How A Complicated Web Connects 2 Soviet-Born Businessmen With The Impeachment Inquiry