A resolution supporting Enbridge Energy’s proposed tunnel under the Straits of Mackinac will appear before the Grand Traverse County Commissioners Wednesday morning, and it’s almost identical to what three Upper Peninsula counties already passed.
News from Michigan Radio
- State Senate returns with little to report, budget talks ongoing
- Embattled civil rights chief takes leave of absence
- New slate of bills would reform emergency manager law, and require more water tests
- Detroit to have conversation about payday loans, predatory lending
- Stateside: Oakland County’s new executive; treaties and tribal lands; Planned Parenthood changes
NPR News Headlines
- Trump Says Russia Should Be Allowed Into G-7, Moscow Wants Talks To Continue
- 'This Is It. I'm Going To Die': India's Minorities Are Targeted In Lynchings
- More U.S. Towns Are Feeling The Pinch As Recycling Becomes Costlier
- Do Your Wurst. Food Pun Haters, The Yolk's On You
- China Confirms British Consulate Employee Held On 'Administrative Detention'