High water levels in the state have the Michigan Department of Natural Resources and U.S. Coast Guard concerned about Electric Shock Drowning.
NPR News Headlines
- Who In The House Is Calling For Impeachment?
- When Surgeons Are Abrasive To Coworkers, Patients' Health May Suffer
- Hope Hicks Testifies On President Trump's Potential Obstruction Of Justice
- Fed Ponders When To Cut Interest Rates
- Hong Kong's Leader Backpedaled, But Here's Why The Opposition Movement Continues
News from Michigan Radio
- These young women want to give Dearborners “permission to be proud” of their city
- Stateside: Marijuana industry’s banking dilemma; MI's first LGBTQ Episcopal bishop; sports economy
- Nessel: Civil rights panel not bound by ex-AG's LGBTQ opinion
- Hundreds of education advocates rally for more money in budget
- Michigan violinist blends classical, jazz, and Spanish sounds