Northern Michigan vaccine clinics will go forward without the single-dose Johnson and Johnson shots. Hospitalization of children with COVID-19-related illnesses are on the rise, according to public health experts who spoke during a Munson press conference Tuesday. Meanwhile, Munson Healthcare reported the highest two-week average in COVID cases it’s ever seen and cases are still rising.
News from Michigan Radio
NPR News Headlines
- Watch Live: Defense Testimony Resumes In Derek Chauvin's Trial
- Biden To Announce He Will 'End America's Longest War' In Afghanistan
- Bernie Madoff, Financier Behind Notorious Ponzi Scheme, Dies At 82
- Biden Administration Moves To Undo Trump Abortion Rules For Title X
- Bill To Create Commission On Reparations Nears Historic House Vote