Michigan health officials are trying to educate parents that are skeptical of vaccines, encouraging them to immunize their kids. But it’s not working in Grand Traverse County, where more and more parents are opting out of vaccinations. Plus, a dietician helps people cook healthier food.
NPR News Headlines
- Nevada Law Removing Abortion Restrictions Passes State Assembly
- Collateral Damage Of The Trade War, Farmers Want Chinese Market Reopened
- Scientists Modify Viruses With CRISPR To Create New Weapon Against Superbugs
- Liz Cheney's Choice: House Or Senate?
- Computerized Model Reveals Details Of How Human Cells Divide
News from Michigan Radio
- Hundreds attend abortion rights rally in Ann Arbor
- Detroit's "historic" Fiat Chrysler deal gets final City Council approval
- Michigan is struggling to become a top 10 state in K-12 education
- Rep. Inman voted out of caucus after extortion, bribery charges
- Report: $2 billion more annually needed to improve Michigan's county roads and bridges