This week on Points North , elderly drivers in Grand Traverse County get in car accidents at a higher rate than most other Michigan counties. We explore the challenges of giving up the keys.
NPR News Headlines
- Facebook Removed Nearly 3.2 Billion Fake Accounts In Last Six Months
- U.K. Votes For European Parliament, Even As Many Long For The Day Outside The EU
- The 2019 Hurricane Season Will Be 'Near Normal.' But Normal Can Still Be Devastating
- WATCH: The Fight Over Abortion Rights In The U.S.
- Modi Wins In Landslide Election, A Victory For Hindu Nationalists
News from Michigan Radio
- Former Detroit city council member, community activist Kwame Kenyatta dies
- As Employment Rises, African American Transplants Ride Jobs Wave To The South
- Nessel opinion rejects GOP-backed law that restricts petition campaigns
- Same-sex couple seeks to intervene in foster care agency's lawsuit against state of Michigan
- Appeals court says commitment ceremony is not a marriage