This week on Points North, we’re talking about baiting and hunting, and the ongoing debate about whether to keep deer healthy versus taking away a tool for hunting. Plus, a turkey hunter tells us why he loves the sport.
News from Michigan Radio
- Howes: UAW leaders have 'lost their way,' union culture is 'broken'
- Ford union workers approve contract; Fiat Chrysler talks are next
- Stateside: Auto insurance changes begin; new rules to protect water; politics of deer baiting
- State moves forward on draft rules to regulate PFAS in drinking water
- Detroit Symphony Orchestra hopes to give musical instruments to Detroit children
NPR News Headlines
- Louisiana Democrat, Gov. John Bel Edwards, Keeps Seat Despite Trump's Opposition
- NSC Official Finds Fault With Sondland-Led Shadow Ukraine Policy
- Barr Accuses Democrats Of Trying To 'Cripple' The Trump Administration's Power
- READ: Testimony Of Jennifer Williams, Aide To Vice President Pence
- READ: Testimony Of Tim Morrison, Former Russia Director For National Security Council