This week on Points North , hear how citizens are becoming scientists on the Great Lakes. Plus, a cheesy grits casserole recipe with a special ingredient: family history.
News from Michigan Radio
- What's Behind A Cluster Of Vaping-Related Hospitalizations?
- Their 'Tough' Mom Was Also The Navy's 1st Asian American Woman Officer
- State backs off plan for Benton Harbor schools, and proposes a new approach
- Howes: America's "clean union" no more
- Census workers visiting Michigan neighborhoods for address canvassing
NPR News Headlines
- Thousands Left Homeless In Bangladeshi Capital After Fire Burns Hundreds Of Shanties
- Leaked Brexit Document Depicts Government Fears Of Gridlock, Food Shortages, Unrest
- No Mercy: After The Hospital Closes, How Do People Get Emergency Care?
- My Grandfather, A Killer
- This App Aims To Save New Moms' Lives