Last month, three more elk were poached in the Pigeon River State Forest. It was the latest in a series of elk poaching that has made the past few months some of the worst in recent memory for Michigan’s elk herd.
News from Michigan Radio
- Bill would create citizens advisory panel on decommissioning nuclear plants
- New tests results assuage some fears about Electro-Plating Services site
- A metal Cinderella story: Michigan-based band I Prevail nominated for two Grammys
- Flint leaders ramp up 2020 US Census campaign
- Gov. Gretchen Whitmer will deliver Democratic Response to State of the Union address
NPR News Headlines
- President Trump's Legal Team To Begin Impeachment Defense
- 6 Decades Later, This Atomic Vet Is Finishing His Music Education
- Coronavirus FAQs: Do Masks Help? Is The Disease Really So Mysterious?
- How Super Sniffer Dogs Are Helping Detect Disease Around The World
- Trump Impeachment Recap: Dems Wrap With Exhortation To Act