Hundreds of people were at Interlochen Public Library’s open house Wednesday. The mood was festive, and people were excited. The building is a modern take on the northern Michigan cabin look – a mix of exposed wood and paint with high ceilings.
NPR News Headlines
- No New Trial For Border Agent Acquitted Of Killing Mexican Teen, U.S. Prosecutors Say
- Native Americans On Tribal Land Are 'The Least Connected' To High-Speed Internet
- New Congresswoman Will Pay Her Interns $15 An Hour. Is That A Big Deal?
- For-Profit College Chain, Education Corporation of America, Announces Shutdown
- Baltimore's New Police Commissioner Would Be City's 5th In 4 Years
News from Michigan Radio
- MSU professor shines spotlight on Pentagon’s massive accounting irregularities
- Grand Rapids police chief announces retirement
- Rapid movement of bills through lame duck legislature continues Thursday
- Stateside: What Colorado can teach us about legal pot; rare Auschwitz music; Pentagon budget mess
- Dental therapist bill makes progress in state legislature