Traverse City won't allow recreational marijuana businesses in city limits. The state hasn't finalized the licensing regulations for recreational marijuana businesses yet.
NPR News Headlines
News from Michigan Radio
- Lawmakers approve bill critics say will weaken state response to PFAS & toxic chemicals
- Stateside: State releases PFAS report; famous Marquette pipe maker; lax amusement park regulations
- Tragic go-kart accident leads to push for stricter amusement park regulations
- Michigan legislature passes bill to protect ID's of non-profit donors
- Livingston County judge Theresa Brennan arraigned on three felony counts