The percentage of Americans who fish is in decline and that decline has had an impact on conservation projects, because hunting and fishing licenses help fund everything from habitat restoration to clean water programs.
NPR News Headlines
- 'What Took A Lifetime To Accumulate ... Was Incinerated In Minutes'
- William Goldman, Writer Behind 'Butch Cassidy,' 'Princess Bride,' Dies At 87
- Judge Rules In Favor Of CNN, Temporarily Restores Correspondent's Credential
- Why Ford Is Getting Into The Scooter Business
- Education Dept. Proposes Enhanced Protection For Students Accused Of Sexual Assault
News from Michigan Radio
- Protesters heading home after journey to detention center housing juvenile migrants
- Auchter's Art: It's Christmas music season
- Bacon: The way colleges handle bad coaches is criminally irresponsible
- What college students and parents should know about suicide and mental health on campus
- West Michigan community college makes small change to commencement prayer policies