Nurses at Munson Medical Center in Traverse City have their first labor contract. They reached a tentative agreement with the hospital last weekend.
NPR News Headlines
- 'The Future Of Literature': Whiting Awards Celebrate 10 Emerging Writers
- On The Brink Of Brexit, PM Theresa May Pushes For Extension With EU Support
- Trump Carries On Criticism Of McCain, As A Republican Calls His Words 'Deplorable'
- Boeing Brings 100 Years Of History To Its Fight To Restore Its Reputation
- Supreme Court Justices Seem Incredulous At Repeated Racial Bias In Jury Selection
News from Michigan Radio
- FOIA lawsuit against Schuette will be heard by Michigan Supreme Court
- New program offers free tuition to children of Wayne State employees
- It’s the first day of spring! Here’s how cultural groups across Michigan are celebrating.
- Plainfield Township could spend up to $62 million due to PFAS
- Changes in mandatory tests around the corner for Michigan's eighth graders