The Michigan Department of Education says Traverse City Area Public Schools owes more than $700,000 dollars for overpayment last year.
NPR News Headlines
- White House Lawyer Quits After Helping Trump Put His Mark On The Federal Bench
- Longtime Shoeshiner Who Donated $202K To Children's Hospital Of Pittsburgh Dies At 76
- Watchdog Group Finds Spooky Spotify Ad Is Too Scary For Kids, Causes 'Distress'
- Brexit Talks Stall At 'Moment Of Truth' Summit
- Khashoggi Disappearance Tests Ties Between Jared Kushner And Saudi Crown Prince
News from Michigan Radio
- Meijer pharmacist refuses medication to woman on religious grounds, says ACLU
- GLWA turns to new technology to head off water main breaks
- 3rd District candidate Albro says education and health care are top priorities
- Michigan US House races break fundraising records
- Marijuana advocates say Legislature getting ahead of itself with pot in beer ban