The Soo is one step closer to getting a new lock. The Senate authorized nearly $922.4 million in funding for the project Wednesday.
NPR News Headlines
- Flash Floods Reportedly Kill At Least 13 People In Southwest France's Aude Region
- Will Americans Embrace A Zeal For Eel? This Maine Entrepreneur Hopes So
- On '60 Minutes,' Trump Talks Possible Mattis Exit, Climate Change And Kim Jong Un
- Blue And Red Companies: How CEO Activism Is Reshaping Workforce Politics
- In Prison, Discipline Comes Down Hardest On Women
News from Michigan Radio
- Believed: A new podcast from Michigan Radio and NPR. Coming October 22.
- Ready or not, recreational marijuana becomes legal in Canada this week
- Next step coming this week in federal case involving Amor Ftouhi
- When a word leaves you "gobsmacked"
- Earley and Croft due in court for start of preliminary hearing on Monday