Today on Stateside, it's hard to keep up with the daily rush of news about COVID-19 in Michigan. We talk with two reporters about some stories you might have missed. Plus, writer Desiree Cooper offers perspective and advice about coping with uncertainty and loss.
Listen to the full show above or find individual segments below.
COVID-19 news roundup: TCF Center field hospital; Rep. Issac Robinson; coronavirus spread in DPD
- Kat Stafford is a Detroit-based reporter for the Associated Press.
- Zach Gorchow is the publisher of Gongwer News Service.
- Branden Snyder is the executive director of Good Jobs Now.
- Robin Boyle is a professor of urban planning at Wayne State University.
- This segment was originally broadcast on July 31, 2019.
- Desiree Cooper is a 2015 Kresge Artist Fellow, Pulitzer-Prize winning journalist, and writer.
- Michigan Radio's Rick Pluta talked to Governor Gretchen Whitmer about the state's COVID-19 response.