Stateside: U-M vax goal; COVID crushing Michigan hospitals; surveying sexual harassment in Lansing
Today on Stateside, the CEO of Beaumont Health System talks about hospital capacity and what lies ahead. Plus, University of Michigan President Mark Schlissel on plans for the fall. And, how one AM radio station geared up to get the facts out about COVID.
Listen to the full show above or find individual segments below.
UM president hopes to see near-100% vaccination rate in the Fall, and a return to joy on campus
- Mark Schlissel is president of the University of Michigan.
Beaumont CEO calls COVID a non-stop “marathon”
- John Fox is the CEO of Beaumont Health System.
Spanish language radio La Explosiva sharing vital COVID info to SE Michigan’s Latino community
- Martina Guzman is a senior fellow for Race and Justice Journalism for the Damon J. Keith Center for Civil Rights at Wayne State University Law School. Her piece in Bridge Detroit on La Explosiva can be found here.
MLive reporters explore culture of sexual harassment in Lansing political world
- Emily Lawler is a reporter with MLive.
- Lauren Gibbons is a reporter with MLive.
Copyright 2021 Michigan Radio. To see more, visit Michigan Radio.