The Interlochen Collection: Erica Goodman
On this edition of The Interlochen Collection, we look at the career of harpist Erica Goodman, who spent eight summers as a camper at Interlochen in the 1950s and 1960s.
Music heard in this episode
- Claude Debussy, Sacred and Profane Dances; Orien Dalley/National High School Broadcast Orchestra (August 1962)
- Giovanni Battista Pescetti, Sonata in C minor; Erica Goodman, harp
- Maurice Ravel, Introduction and Allegro; Erica Goodman and members of the Amadeus Ensemble
- Louis-Francois Dauprat, Air Ecossais varié for horn and harp; Erica Goodman, harp, Soren Hermansson, horn
- Marjan Mozetich, Songs of Nymphs; Erica Goodman, harp
The archival recordings heard on this program are available thanks in part to The Association for Recorded Sound Collections' Classical Music Preservation Grant, generous support from our listeners, and the Hamer D. and Phyllis C. Shafer Foundation.