We ask for this information so that we can contact
you with questions about the event, if necessary.
We will not display any of your information on our site.
The IPR Almanac has listings of nonprofit events submitted by arts organizations, nonprofits, clubs and venues in northern Michigan.
Interlochen Public Radio online Community Almanac is provided as a public service for our audience. Interlochen Public Radio reserves the right to publish or not publish events submitted to this calendar, or to make modifications or corrections to these submissions, as needed. To be included on this calendar, the event must meet the following criteria:
1) Event must be open to the public.
2) Event must be presented by a non-profit organization, unless otherwise approved by Interlochen Public Radio.
3) Fundraising events must benefit a non-profit organization, not an individual or for-profit entity.
4) Events should be considered to be of an overall interest or benefit to a majority of our audience.
5) Events must not be on behalf of political candidates or their committees, or advocating for specific political issues.
6) Interlochen Public Radio reserves the right to refuse to post any event, at the sole discretion of the station.
Submissions will be reviewed and approved by at IPR before appearing on the site. The station reserves the right to edit submissions. The station does not check the details of the event, and does not take responsibility for inaccurate information.
**Please contact Gretchen Carr at email@example.com or 231-276-4400 if you notice inaccurate information in event listings or need to make a correction or cancellation.**
When submitting events:
Back to top