Today on Stateside, Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson discusses the state's preparedness for a deluge of absentee ballots ahead of the November election, and how the new redistricting commission is shaping up. And a Michigan MC hangs up the mic to spend time on herself and her family.
Listen to the full show above or find individual segments below.
- Jocelyn Benson is the Michigan Secretary of State.
As Michigan redistricting process moves forward, Voters Not Politicians founder says so far, so good
Katie Fahey is the founder of the group Voters Not Politicians.
- Lester Graham is a reporter for Michigan Radio.
- Tammy Coxen is a mixologist.
Grand Rapids hip hop artist Lady Ace Boogie on why she’s stepping back from the mic
- Lady Ace Boogie is a West Michigan hip-hop artist.
- Support for arts and culture coverage comes in part from the Michigan Council for Arts and Cultural Affairs.