After passing a much debated prayer policy, the Grand Traverse County Commission started its first meeting of February with an invocation.
NPR News Headlines
- Yellow Vest Unrest Leaves Protester Severely Injured In Paris
- Seattle's Unusually Frigid Temperatures And Heavy Snowfall Stretch Into Next Week
- On The Hill, A Rare Gun Violence Hearing; In Denver, A Looming Teacher Strike
- Defying Parents, A Teen Decides To Get Vaccinated
- How To Demand A Medical Breakthrough: Lessons From The AIDS Fight
News from Michigan Radio
- Lawsuit seeks action on Lake Erie bacteria cleanup
- Howes: So long Generous Motors
- Flooding due to ice jams worsens in Portland, MI
- Detroit leaders decry police Snapchat video, vow to fight "disrespect and discrimination"
- Here's how Grand Rapids is responding as thousands of residents remain without power