The Soo is one step closer to getting a new lock. The Senate authorized nearly $922.4 million in funding for the project Wednesday.
NPR News Headlines
- No Wonder It Works So Well: There May Be Viagra In That Herbal Supplement
- Hurricane Michael Death Toll Rises To 11 As Southeast Reels From Storm's Power
- Canada's Wild Salmon Caravan Connects Future Of Fish And Indigenous People
- Pope Accepts Resignation Of D.C. Archbishop Donald Wuerl Amid Sex Abuse Crisis
- To Deter Foreign Hackers, Some States May Also Be Deterring Voters