IPR connects northern Michigan and the world with news, music, ideas and conversations. If you are a sustaining supporter you provide essential support for these services and now is your chance to say why and encourage others to become sustainers.
Here is the information that should be in your quick clip, 30 seconds or less:
- Your name (First or full)
- Where you live
- Why you love being a sustainer
- Why other listeners should become sustaining supporters of IPR
Tips for recording your message:
- Write down your message, but don't rely on it to record.
- Practice saying what you want to say, without reading, until it comes out clear and concise.
- Record in a quiet area without too much background noise.
- If you're an iPhone user, here are instructions for recording on your Voice Memo App pre-installed on your phone.
- If you're on an Android phone, you may need to download a voice recorder app, such as Smart Recorder or Voice Recorder (both are free) to record your message.
- If you'd rather record from your desktop or laptop, Audacity is a free audio recording tool, but many computers have applications pre-loaded that can do this for you.
- If you’d rather just leave a voice message call 231.276.4408.
Once you've finished recording, email it to ipr.interlochen.org
We look forward to hearing from you!