Happy Halloween, Kids Commuters! It's SPOOKY WEEK!
This week, we're going on a musical mystery treasure hunt for the ancient "Dies Irae" - a Latin chant meaning "Day of Wrath" that shows up in lots of music as a hint of gloom and doom.
We'll have a spooky Quizlet, too!
- Charles & Edward in Onekama
- Copeland & Ames in Harbor Springs
- Eden & Jael in Downing, WI
- Louis in Arcadia
- Mario, Hector & Kathryn in Traverse City
- Tobias in Honor
- Hazel in Rapid City
- Parker & Dorothy in Memphis, TN
- Duane in Engadine
- Joey in Rochester Hills
- Beatrix in Traverse City
- Jesse & Lucas in Traverse City
- Andrew & Katherine in Interlochen
- Fiona in Reed City
- Doug in St. Clair Shores
- Linden in Frankfort
- Gwyneth in Traverse City
- Fulton in Traverse City
- Luke in Traverse City
- Kierstyn in Merritt
- Noah in Cedar
Listen Monday through Friday at 7:40 a.m., or any time at the link below.
This week's Maya Mix features all the uncut music from this week's episodes, plus a few extra pieces containing the hidden "Dies Irae!"