Environmental groups say the U.S. Coast Guard is not ready for an oil spill in the Great Lakes. The Coast Guard is required by law to have a plan for a spill.
NPR News Headlines
- Archbishop Alleges Pope Francis Long Knew About Abuse, Calls On Him To Resign
- McCain To Lie In State At U.S. And Arizona Capitols
- 3 Dead Including Suspected Gunman After Shooting At Jacksonville Gaming Tournament
- Italy's Deputy Prime Minister Investigated After Migrants Kept Aboard Ship For 6 Days
- 7 Arrested In Protests Over Confederate Statue At UNC Chapel Hill