A landfill in northern Michigan will be allowed to inject contaminated water thousands of feet underground.
NPR News Headlines
- Going It Solo: The Complicated Financial Lives Of Freelancers
- The Nobel Prize In Physics: 117 Years, Three Women And Counting
- Trump: 'It's A Very Scary Time For Young Men In America'
- Australia And New Zealand Are Ground Zero For Chinese Influence
- Chicago Officer On Trial For Murder Says He Felt 'A Duty To Not Retreat'
News from Michigan Radio
- Detroit police handcuff Democratic congressional candidate are pro-union rally
- Decades Old Chemicals, New Angst Over Drinking Water
- Former University of Michigan professor awarded Nobel Prize
- Driver of pickup truck runs into Flint protesters, injuring eight
- PFAS: Why are we suddenly hearing about this?