This week on Points North , a bacteria called cherry canker is attacking sweet cherry trees nationwide, but one Michigan scientist is developing a solution. Plus, how a new bill could help tart cherry farmers compete with cheap Turkish cherry imports.
NPR News Headlines
- Police Officer Can't Pull Over Driver For Giving Him The Finger, Court Rules
- Building Teens Into Strong Readers — By Letting Them Teach
- From Triumph To Tragedy, 'First' Tells Story Of Justice Sandra Day O'Connor
- Trump Administration Cuts The Size Of Fines For Health Violations In Nursing Homes
- Committee Probe Of Trump Organization Could Derail Infrastructure Talks
News from Michigan Radio
- Orthodox Jewish community in Oakland County gets word out on measles case
- Small business coalition urges quick Michigan Supreme Court ruling on minimum wage and paid leave
- Gov. Whitmer: Foster care computer system problems "horrifying"
- Trump Vows Veto After Congress Blocks His Order To Build Border Wall
- Department of Defense wants weaker PFAS cleanup standards, says environmental group