It’s getting harder to find hospitals where women can give birth in Michigan. The number of hospitals with obstetrics care has dropped significantly over the past four decades, and rural areas have been hit the hardest.
NPR News Headlines
- Bidding Farewell To 'Hello, Dolly!': Actress Carol Channing Dies At 97
- Feast Fit For A Burger King: Trump Serves Fast Food To College Football Champs
- Trump's Pick For Attorney General Goes Before Senate Committee Tuesday
- Saudi Woman Who Fled Country Hopes She Inspires Others To Follow
- An Island Crusader Takes On The Big Brands Behind Plastic Waste
News from Michigan Radio
- Adrian residents express concerns about their drinking water
- Detroit-Hamtramck GM workers talk plant closure: "We want that same loyalty reciprocated."
- Stateside: Legal hurdles to Line 5 shutdown; UM hires –and fires– ex-USAG official; women with ADHD
- Not just hyper boys: Why girls and women with ADHD go undiagnosed
- Report outlines ways to make Detroit water more accessible