It could be a competitive race for Michigan’s 104th house seat this coming election. The district covers Grand Traverse County. Republicans have held this seat firmly for at least 20 years.
NPR News Headlines
- In The U.K.-EU Faceoff, Neither Side Is Blinking
- Indian Authorities Say Flight Crew Forgot To Pressurize Airplane Cabin
- From 'Everything Under' To 'Overstory': The 2018 Man Booker Prize Shortlist
- Kim Wants New Summit With Trump, Moon Says After Visiting North Korea
- Trump Officials 'Did Not Want' Census Survey To Ask About Sexual Orientation
News from Michigan Radio
- Reporter’s Notebook: “Should I be worried about lead in my tap water?”
- Does your kid’s school have lead in its drinking water?
- Sen. Debbie Stabenow wants FBI investigation of allegations against Supreme Court nominee Kavanaugh
- Stateside: Stabenow on trade war and Kavanaugh; remembering a Detroit opera legend
- 14 Kalamazoo park protesters arrested Wednesday morning