It could be a competitive race for Michigan’s 104th house seat this coming election. The district covers Grand Traverse County. Republicans have held this seat firmly for at least 20 years.
NPR News Headlines
- At The 2018 Emmys, 'Game Of Thrones' And 'Mrs. Maisel' Soar While The Hosts Struggle
- DOJ Didn't Want To Request Census Question During FBI's 'Comey Matter'
- U.S. To Limit The Number Of Refugees Allowed Entry To 30,000
- Opinion: Moon Jae-In Can Put U.S.-North Korea Negotiations Back On Track. Here's How
- Widening the Lens: Integrating the Toronto International Film Festival
News from Michigan Radio
- Kalamazoo to disperse homeless encampment Tuesday
- Detroit city council member's "People's Bills" tackle some of city's inequities
- Study: Medicaid expansion helps improve finances of Michigan’s low-income residents
- Stateside: UM nurses threaten strike, Detroit native Gilda Radner in her own words
- Artist installs mosaics in Eastern Market potholes